WHAT IS IT?
The Equity Initiative’s fellowship program offers unparalleled professional and personal development joining a cohort of fellows from all sectors aimed at peer, experiential, and online learning. The fellowship program seeks to enhance its overall impact by inspiring passion, creativity and commitment in young leaders.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
Young professionals from 10 ASEAN countries and China who are passionate about social justice in health. EI seeks emerging leaders who are committed to health equity and lifelong engagement with EI’s equity community.
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS?
- Have a track record of demonstrated leadership and commitment to social justice
- Be a citizen/resident national of one of the 10 ASEAN member nations or China
- Be available and able to participate in all program activities
- Currently employed with at least 5 years of experience at the time of application
- Be proficient in spoken and written English
WHAT ARE THE SELECTION CRITERIA?
- The Equity Initiative fellowship program seeks a diverse mix of applicants from a wide range of professional sectors
- Professional capabilities in health or related fields
- Capacity to participate fully in the fellowship activities with the support of a current employer or home institution
- Attributes are prioritized by the selection committee to achieve a mix and balance of Fellows for optimal multi-national and multi-sectoral peer learning
WHAT IS THE APPLICATION PROCESS TIMELINE?
Online application for 2019 fellowship is now closed. Come back in June 2019 for the 2020 fellowship application process.
For 2019 fellowship, the timeline for the selection process is as follows:
- September-November 2018: Review of applications, shortlisting of applicants, and potential interviews
- December 2018: Invitations sent to finalists
- January 2019: Fellows announced
- March 2019: First 2019 fellowship event
Questions about the application process? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.